Thursday 11 September 2014

Welcome!

Welcome everybody to my very first ever of all time blog! This blog is being completed in partial requirements of Music 2520 - Voice and Choral Methods at Memorial University of Newfoundland as I work towards the completion of my Bachelor of Music Education, however an emerging young musician may as well start a blog sometime! I anticipate that my only followers I will ever receive will be my fellow classmates (which leads the question as to why I'm bothering with the formalities...) but of course, all are welcome! Much of what will be discussed here will be hot topics around the choral world as we address what exactly it means to be a choral musician in any capacity - conductor, singer, accompanist, what have you. But I absolutely plan to expand to issues and happenings outside the choral world. It's all very exciting isn't it? Stay tuned for our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment